Saturday 3 November 2012

windswept travels




black leotard Penneys // side split maxi skirt Zara // brown leather boots Zara // necklace second hand // rings Topshop, vintage

I'm falling in love with this colour (burgundy?) for Autumn. It's so lovely that I bought a skirt and then some nail varnish and lipstick to match . It's a great versitile colour to wear with other rich Autumn/Winter colours, and of course, the biggest component of my wardrobe, black. The skirt is such a great piece to layer over opaque tights in the cold. It's really windy here and I loved the way the wind made the skirt biloow out behind me as I walked; it makes the cold weather more exciting.


This weekend I'm visiting my boyfriend in Galicia. Where I live is pretty far inland so it's great to be near the sea agiain. Yesterday we visited this little park near the harbour which is home to some nice greenage and lots of peacocks. These are just a few quick snaps of my outfit and the skirt which I'm sure will become a staple in the coming months :)

4 comments: