Tuesday 15 January 2013

red boots





Just some of the lovely clothes I accumulated over christmas. Thanks to my sister Sarah for the pictures, but apologies for the camera phone quality, I didn't have my camera with me!

second hand jacket, a present from my Grandmother // second hand jumper, an old one of my dad's // mango black velvet shorts // primark bag and shoes

I love my new red shoes, and I can't believe how cheap they were, only £8 in Primark! I know the quality is rubbish but I will wear them until they disintegrate.

15 comments:

  1. I love the bag! So gorgeous

    Fiona xo
    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! couldn't believe it was from Primark! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it :) would you like to follow each other? XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute, girl! Loving this entire outfit, especially the pop of color in the shoes!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look... love how the shoes contrasts with your coat!! New reader so following you on GFC now !

    Much Love
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) love your new post on fur vests, very cute! x

      Delete
  5. I love your style, and those shoes are crazy. Nice blog and especially style perfect

    xoxo

    We follow
    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/hola-guapas.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is great, I've just discover it! Would you like us to follow each other?

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog and those red boots are just so pretty<3i am just knew to blogging, visit me at:http://thefashionmemories.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete