Tuesday 6 November 2012

cats and sailors


excuse my face in this one
and the blurriness of this



woolly hat Zara // white shirt Bershka // denim jacket Levi's (my boyfriend's) // black shorts Zara // boots Zara

On my second day here, we walked down to the port through this derilect street. Twenty years ago it was home to prostitues and sailors, but now the population is mainly made up of cats. Apparently the whole street burned down and no one ever bothered to rebuild t, but just painted the outsides pretty colours so it wouls look a bit nicer. Altough it makes for a cool place to take pictures, being on the street was pretty eerie. The vegetation slowly taking over the houses, and abandoned warehouse with shelves still piled high and cats eyes watching from the dark interiors all add to the uneasy feeling. I'm just glad we waited until after Halloween to come here!

I love the way this jacket looks with the clean white shirt. How upsetting that I have to leave it behind today! I'll also attempt to dress less head to toe in Zara in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment