Saturday 11 August 2012

Indian summer








 

Making the most of the last of the lovely weather, although I'm hoping that because of the red sky and delighted shepherds that all the meteorologists were wrong and the sun continues to shine for a few days; at least until my next day off! If I'm wrong about the weather I'll just have to treat myself to a sauna and steam to show off this gorgeous swimsuit. Love the backless design and I'm so happy it fits so well!

Partly did these pictures to secure my 10% off deal with 9 crow street but also because I knew the swimsuit would make beautiful pictures. I layered on the gold jewellery (again) to bring out the rich colours of the swimsuit. Love the background of rugged rocks and glistening water at Old Head. I really haven't visited the beach enough this summer, which is ridiculous as it's five minutes away from my house! I sort of forgot how beautiful it was until today, and now can't wait to go back!


2 comments:

  1. The first photo literally looks like it was cut stright out of Vogue !

    ReplyDelete