Thursday 10 January 2013

back to black






Apologies for the lack of posts recently but I did spend all of Christmas lounging in my pjyamas so there wasn't much to document. The time that wasn't spent in sleep wear I was dressed head to toe in black, so this is a pretty accurate portrayal of my holidays. The beautiful cardigan was a present from my mother straight off my wish list, and the watch is from my sister. My moody expression and sudden taste for black and white pictures are due to a strained diaphragm, a side effect of a stupid attempt to keep my 'keep fit' New Year resolution by climbing a mountain.

cardigan awear // jeans penneys // heels second hand // watch ASOS

Happy new year!

5 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan! And the black and white effect add such a nice touch

    Fiona xo
    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for following, love your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Love this black outfit !

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete