Thursday 24 January 2013

goodies.

Gogo Philip hoop earrings
ASOS gold choker
ASOS turtle neck body

ASOS high waisted black jeans
Vila boyfriend jeans
For some reason I've always hated turtlenecks and the people who wear them. Now I'm not sure if I'm delerious from exams, or if I just do not have the power to resist a trend, but I've been desperately wanting one for some time now. My first exam was yesterday, and I wanted to treat myself to some retail therapy today. Feeling too lazy to go into the city, I decided to have a little look online. Everything I wanted without even getting out of bed or having to speak Spanish to annoyingly slow sales assistants- why don't I do this more often!? Even better, ASOS have an amazing 48 hour deal at the minute: 25% off for students until 9am tomorrow, so hurry and get your fix before it's over! Also their free shipping gets me every time. I went a little overboard, but these are all things I need*. Expect some upcoming (possibly 90s themed) outfits with these beauties.


*really really want

Click on the images for sources :)



No comments:

Post a Comment