Monday 12 November 2012

autumn jewels





My mum and sister came to visit this weekend, and I got this lovely Zara jacket as a birthday present from my Grandad (hint: he didn't pick it out). I love it so much and it's really complimented by the autumn colours in this picture and the fallen leaves all over the city. And, since most of my clothes are black, I can wear it all the time! I've wanted a baroque print jacket like this for ages and I love the way it fits as well. The gold chain is from Primark and the heeled shoes are Topshop. 

I'm wearing my new lipstick as well, 'starry eyed' by Rimmel. I think the colour ties in well with the rest of the outfit and is a great colour all round for Autumn!

The last picture is of a gorgeous little bracelet my sister made for me for my birthday. I love the jewel tones of the beads. What a great addition to my already oversized jewellery collection!

2 comments: