Wednesday 28 November 2012

dear santa...


How amazing is this cardigan?! Ever since I saw this gorgeous jumper on my new favourite blogger Irina Lakicevic's blog A Portable Package, I knew I had to have it... Or something similar, and cheaper! This is a lovely, and cheaper alternative from ASOS, and I think it would be perfect for the Christmas season!


My mum bought me a lovely brown and gold watch from urban outfitters last year, but the strap is already wearing down and looking a bit tatty because I've been wearing it every day since. This one from ASOS is perfect: smart, delicate and timeless. No pun intended. 

I've been looking for the perfect maxi skirt for a long time, and I really love the slim fit of this one from Topshop, with two slits up the sides. I've been wearing nothing but grey and black lately but I can't stop! Plus it means everything matches without thinking too much.


Lush is one of my favourite cosmetic brands which uses all natural ingredients, and everything in their shop smells amazing. This perfume is no exception, I absolutely love it! It has gorgeous scents of vanilla, jasmine, ylang ylang, sandlewood and rose. Apparently this makes for the perfect combination. When I wear it I just can't help constantly breathing in the intoxicating smell from my wrists. The roll on was only €6 but I'd love the spritzer for Christmas as the roll on leaves some red marks on my skin.

 

I need this jacket in my life. I tried it on in Pull & Bear yesterday. Because of the woolly lining it's just so warm and cosy and a perfect little winter jacket as opposed to the long, thick coat I usually wear. Although it's on my Christmas list, I think the fact that Pull & Bear is a lot cheaper in Spain is a pretty valid excuse to pick it up now- I don't know if I can wait until Christmas for all these goodies!

*click on pics to see sources*

No comments:

Post a Comment