Tuesday 25 September 2012

london and goodbyes!




I've been really crap at updating the blog because I've been making the tough but exciting transition   from Ireland to Spain and my last couple of weeks were spent rushing around trying to say goodbye to as many people as possible. I'm moving to Spain for a year to study in Valladolid and I arrived here on Saturday. The weather was gorgeous but it's been getting steadily colder ever since.

I spent two days in London with my mum and sister before I left which was lovely but we stupidly forgot to bring a camera so here are some poor quality pics of me overlooking the Thames :) 

I absolutely love these shoes that I got in Dublin last week, and was over the moon when I found out they were reduced from €55 to €25; what a bargain!

navy shirt dress french connection // black blazer shore leave @ urban outfitters // silver space shoes river island // bag white stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment