Sunday 30 September 2012

venus in furs



A few a few days after my arrival in Valladolid the weather started getting colder and colder, which was actually quite nice as I love getting all wrapped up- as long as it doesn't rain! I also got a chance to wear some of the lovely things I'd picked up at Camden Stables market in London.

I absolutely adore this faux fur coat from one of the vintage shops. The fact that it has a zip makes it a little more casual so I can wear it every single day and it is just so cosy. Beautiful and practical, an elusive but winning combination! 

The candy apple shoes are also a favourite. They're probably the comfiest things I've ever had on my feet. I got them in a little shoe shop in the middle of the market from an old man who was just too nice to say no to. They were the only size 5 pair on the stall so it was probably fate or something. They are Church's which (I was told) would usually be around £300 but whatever deal the guy had with them I picked them up for a lot less! They're perfect with jeans and dark colours for winter and I think they compliment my jacket very well!


This vintage silk head scarf is a cute and colourful alternative to a hat, keeping your ears nice and toasty when worn like this but also versatile as it can obviously be worn around your neck like a normal person wears a scarf. How good am I getting at making practical purchases!?

No comments:

Post a Comment