Monday 13 August 2012

stripes





I remember seeing a hairstyle like this in a Barbie magazine when I was about 6 and being completely obsessed with it. I was too young to manage it at the time so I attempted it 13 years later. It doesn't look much like Barbie's 'do but I'm happy with the results! (it's meant to be a plait-bun type thing). The T-shirt is an old one of my dad's, leggings are New Look and shoes are Urban Outfitters. The beautiful leather handbag is from a second hand shop shop in Dublin and was a birthday present from my granddad. Hint: he didn't pick it out. Necklace is Monsoon and earrings are second hand. Wow I'm only wearing two pieces of jewellery, that's a first! Loving bright colours and clashing prints.

The lipstick I'm wearing here and pretty much always is from the Kate Moss for Rimmel collection. The number 12 one has lovely orangey red tones and it's the only lipstick I've ever worn that I think actually looks nice! Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt I'm going to stop wearing it any time soon.

1 comment: