Saturday 25 August 2012

some cool things.

 I ripped the sleeves off an old Penney's denim jacket, dyed it black and studded the collar. Looks groovy but I find it difficult to wear because of the constant need for long sleeves in an Irish summer. Hopefully it will get more use in Spain!
I got these bad boys for 1.99 in a knick knack shop in Westport. Originally bought them for my 6 year old sister who's a stylish gal, but had to get another pair for myself. Why? Who knows. Plus they have UV protection according to the sticker, so the tiny portion of my face that they do cover will be protected. Yay!
So basically this random middle aged guy in work called me over and smiled and winked as he offered me something from his closed hand. Obviously I thought it was a tip and said a big over the top thank-you-so-much, only to discover my tip was in fact this tiny little Canada flag-badge. I don't know what he meant by it but it's still pinned to my jacket. Maybe I should collect more from different countries and stud the jacket like I did with the one above. New mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment